A delicious and nutritious salad that you can enjoy for lunch, including these tasty seasonal ingredients. It’s the perfect rest-day or work bite!
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 pear (cut into strips)
- 100g of spinach (washed)
- 25g of pomegranate seeds
- 30g of crunched pistachio nuts
- Chilli flakes
- 5g Finca Duernas olive oil
- 3 strokes of fresh aragon
- 10ml of wine vinegar
- 5g of honey
- 20g of 0% fat greek yoghurt
- 10ml Finca Duernas olive oil
(Pepper and salt to your taste)
- Cutting board and knife
- Oven tray
- Baking paper
- Mixing bowl
- Salad bowl
- Kitchen machine
- Pre heat the oven to 170 degrees
- Cut the pumpkin into strips and remove the pumpkin seeds. Add a little bit of olive oil, pepper and salt to taste.
- Put the baking paper on the oven tray and spread the pumpkin on the tray. Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the dressing ingredients with a kitchen machine. Place the spinach into a bowl and mix the dressing through it.
- Add three quarters of the pomegranate, pistachio buts and pears to the salad and mix through
- When the pumpkin is cooked, finish the salad by adding the pumpkin and add a pinch of red pepper flakes on top. Garnish with the remaining pomegranate, pistachio nuts and pears!
Tip: To add extra protein to the salad, you can also include 30g of feta cheese too if you like.