Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips
Ingredients (makes 20 cookies)
- Butter 100 grams
- Peanut butter 100 grams
- Bisschopsmolen banket mix 250 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- Baking powder 1 sachet
- 80% chocolate 50 grams
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate into one mass.
- If using a block of chocolate, roughly chop the chocolate into chunks then add to the batter.
- Mix well together.
- Divide the dough into 20 even cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let them cool.