A healtyh and easy dinner packed with goodness!
Ingredients (for 8 people)
- Lasagne sheets 400 grams
- Raw spinach 500 grams
- Ricotta 300 grams
- Shredded mozzarella 200 grams (+ extra for topping)
- Tomato pulp 500 grams
- Yellow onion (chopped) 1
- Cloves garlic (minced) 2
- Extra virgin Finca Duernas Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- Parsley to top
- Frying pan
- Oven dish
- Aluminium foil
- Cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a frying pan and olive oil, fry the onion until golden. The add the minced garlic and the seasoning.
- Add the spinach to the onion and garlic and wilt the spinach. Set aside and let cool for a bit.
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, shredded mozzarella, and the spinach mix.
- In a large oven dish, layer the lasagne sheets, ricotta mix and tomato pulp. On the last layer, finish off with the extra shredded mozzarella
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes covered with foil. Then uncover, increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the top is nice and brown.
Sprinkle the lasagne with fresh parsley and serve!